Samsung has launched the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus at an event in New York. Their sale in India will start from August 23. In India, the Galaxy Note 10 is priced at Rs 69,999 for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant and Rs 79,999 for the 12GB RAM and 256GB storage variants of the Galaxy Note 10+. Here we are telling you all the special things and all the specifications of this smartphone.
Processor – Both the octa-core Exynos 9825 processor has been given in both Note 10 and Note 10+. The 7nm fab technology has been used for the Exynos 9825 compared to the 8nm process of the old Exynos 9820.
RAM-Note 10 has 8GB RAM and its 5G variant has 12GB RAM. At the same time, Note 10+ also has up to 12GB of RAM.
Storage – The internal memory of Note 10 is 256GB, while the Note 10+ can be purchased in two variants 256GB storage and 512GB storage.
Screen- Note 10 has a 6.3-inch OLED screen (2280×1080 pixels) and Note 10+ has a 6.8-inch OLED screen (3040 × 1440 pixels).
Rear camera – Triple camera setup has been given in Note 10. These cameras are ultra wide 16MP F2.2, regular 12MP 2PD AF F1.5 / F2.4 OIS and 12MP F2.1 OIS telephoto. The same cameras are also present in Note 10+, but VGA camera with Time of Flight (ToF) technology is also present.
Front Camera – Both the Note 10 and Note 10+ have a 10-megapixel front camera.
Software – Android 9 Pie based One UI has been given.
Battery – Note 10 has a battery of 3,500mAh and Note 10+ has a battery of 4,300mAh. 25W Fast Charger bundle will be available with both. However, 45W charging has also been supported in the Note 10+. But the charger will have to be taken separately.
Special features of Note 10 and Note 10+:
– Both these smartphones are quite compact even after having a large screen size. The company has said that this has become possible due to the ‘Cinematic Infinity Display’. It has thin bezels and a notch display. Only one cutout is provided for the front camera.
– Dynamic AMOLED display has been given in Note 10. It supports HDR10 + and dynamic tone mapping, making photos and videos look bright and vibrant.
– This time a new feature Air Action has been given in S Pen. With this, users can control some functions of the device with gestures.
– Users can convert their handwriting to digital text through this device and can also export it in different formats. It also supports some Indian local languages such as Gujarati.
– The new DeX for PC will now use a compatible USB cable. Through this, the phone can be connected on a large screen and the mobile application can be run with the help of mouse and keyboard.
– 3.5mm audio jack is not provided in Note 10 devices.